Somewhere along the lines of HTML emails and Outlook RTF/Rich Text trash, reasonable email quoting got lost. I’ve switched outlook to default to text emails (Tools, Options, Mail Format tab), and setup nice quoting (Tools, Options, Email Options, When replying to a message: prefix each line of the original message). But replying to an html message still defaults to HTML, giving you the “blue line of evil“. Microsoft has directions to force everything to text though, as a “security feature”.
- Microsoft Azure on Ubuntu 12.10
- mkmf LoadError on Solaris 11
- Stubbing class constants with rspec and Ruby
- Downloading All The Github Repositories
- Generating entropy in the cloud
- Disabling Firefox shortcuts on OS X
- Recreating the Opscode Chef validation key
- require-rubygems.overrides and gem2deb 0.2.2
- locale errors on debian
- Creating a Debian sid emi for Eucalyptus
What I'm Doing...
- I keep hearing it argued we don't need PBS in the US because broadcast television is no longer a wasteland... oh really? 2012-10-09
- @jtimberman XMPP conspiracy theories? in reply to jtimberman 2012-10-08
- @proksoup @opscode all cleaned up, thanks. in reply to proksoup 2012-10-08
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools